Shop on Amazon.in

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fun time on facebook


We all use Facebook. Some use more while some less. Its always nice to see some funny status messages coming in your news feed. Here is a compilation of some statuses from the internet. I would have shared my original ones but I will keep them exclusively for my Facebook friends. :)

Enjoy the below stuff. This is the stuff that made me :) or LOL or even ROLF:

--------


Loved this one :)


That sad moment when you fall in love with a shirt, check the price tag and slowly walk away.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.

I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice :)

Whenever I see hitchhikers, I just pretend they're telling me that I'm doing a great job driving.

I've been avoiding exercise for a long time now. You might say I'm in the Fitness Protection Program.

Someday when scientists discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be unhappy to find out it's not them.

Friday is my second favorite F word. First is Food.

That awkward moment when you're trying to end a conversation and the other person won't stop talking.

Admit it .. at some point in your life you have tried to close the fridge slowly to see when and how the light inside the fridge goes off :P

Word for the day: Exhaustipated - Too tired to give a crap.

Relationships are like garage sales. From a distance they look interesting but up close it's just a bunch of crap you don't need.

Hey Cupid, can you shoot both of us next time? Thanks

My parents told me: “You’ve got to stop watching so much TV, and read more!” so I turned on the subtitles.

I sent a text saying, "Hey, I lost my phone, will you call it?" 10 people called me. I need smarter friends.

I haven’t slept for ten days, bcoz that would be too long.


More to come, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment