Shop on Amazon.in

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My favorite movies


The most interesting topic of all for me. My most favorites of all time till time now. I am starting with movies, because its lot easier as well as generic for all. I am just going to write about few of the movies which I really really love or with which I had a great time watching.

First in the list is the movie which I have seen a million times - Andaz Apna Apna. I do not think this movie needs any introduction. 

Amar and Prem flees after fooling and robbing respective fathers Murli Manohar and Bankelal Bhopali. Meets Anand Akela on the way and enters contest to win over heart of Raveena. Ends up falling in love with Raveena and Karishma whose father Ram Gopal Bajaj is kidnapped by twin brother Shyam Gopal Bajaj aka Teja assissted by Robert and Bhalla. They are chased by Crime master Gogo. Special appearances by Juhi Chawla and Govinda and a chameo character Johnny from Wah-Wah Productions completes the amazing rollercoaster ride called Andaz Apna Apna.



The above synopsis works when you have seen the movie number of times, which I assume you have had already. If you have not yet watched it - find an excuse for yourself if you ever tell this to anyone and do it today and now.

You know what, I was going to write about other favorite movies of mine but I just cannot now. I cannot list any other movies like I can Andaz Apna Apna. This movie is simply a run away winner when it comes to a movie which you can watch again and again with same degree of entertainment. Add to it, good music too.

The best way to watch this movie again and again is to start the movie and let the fans do the rest. Guess the next scene, next dialogues. Say it loud when the movie is playing. This is how it is done!!

You will find huge collection of dialogues from this movie all over the internet. Some of my favorites are:

Bhalla: ye Vasko Da Gama ki gun hai.....
Teja: kiske mama ki gun ?



Happy birthday Robert

Mogambo ka batija hu. Gogo.. aaya ho kuch to loot k jao ga.. khandani chor ho ha.ha.ha.ha

ye teja teja kya hai...ye teja teja

Teja:Maine pachaas lakh mange the...ye pachaas lakh thaili me leke aaye hai
Robert:sir lakh lakh ke pachaas cheque honge sir.


I can go on and on and on. Let me stop here on Andaz Apna Apna. More to come, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment