Shop on Amazon.in

Friday, September 7, 2012

An evening in Bandra - part 2

More is here...continuing from where I left..
IF YOU ARE HERE DIRECTLY ON PART 2 - check the first part of this story first
http://smallfunstory.blogspot.in/2012/09/an-evening-in-bandra-part-1.html 


She: Thanks... My name is Rutu.
Me: I am Dhanesh. Nice to meet you.

And that's how I met Rutu. What happened next was completely unexpected happened.

We chatted a while waiting for our respective friends. After a while
Me: Looks like I cannot get a good break. Cant reach my friends and cant go in without them as they have passes.


Rutu: I guess same is my situation. What can we do now?
Me: We?
Rutu: mmmm... Why not? Either we can go back to our homes or can do something so that the evening is not completely spoiled.
Me: Good idea.
Rutu: I have something to make it better - lets get in the club - boy and girl together don't need passes.

And that's what we did. Went in the club.. the music was so fine that we nearly got lost in it.
 We chatted a while waiting for our respective friends. After a while:


Me: Looks like I cannot get a good break. Cant reach my friends and cant go in without them as they have passes.
Rutu: I guess same is my situation. What can we do now?
Me: We?
Rutu: mmmm... Why not? Either we can go back to our homes or can do something so that the evening is not completely spoiled.
Me: Good idea.
Rutu: I have something to make it better - lets get in the club - boy and girl together don't need passes.
Rutu - Dancing

And that's what we did. Went in the club.. the music was so fine that we nearly got lost in it. The music was loud and the DJ was playing with the beats as if he owned it. "That's my name" was played like half a dozen times that night and many times was "DJ got us falling", Enrique's "I like it" and so many.

And suddenly, the music stopped and it changed to a slow one. It was, to my surprise, my favorite one - "The Time of my Life".
The atmosphere was hot and so was the temperature there.. 

Me: Oh wow!! I cant believe this song is being played.
Rutu: Yeah... dirty dancing *winks*
Me: you know this one?
Rutu: Who doesn't? I love it.

It was superb. The song, the dance and suddenly we started singing too..

"I've had the time of my life
Ni I never felt this way before
Yes I swear it's the truth
And I owe it all to you.............."

Rutu and me were pulled very close to each other.. very close.. so close that it felt better to close the eyes.

As we were singing... the last line she said - "And I owe it all to you"..
The kiss

And a soft kiss... like a silk falling.. like a butterfly wings touching.. like.... a little captivating and a little liberating.

With the opening of eyes we saw each other and she sung song again "And I owe it all to you"..
As Rutu again moved close; my eyes closed again. I suddenly felt cold on my lips and a chilling wind passed right through me.
I opened my eyes, and... and she was gone.. I was holding her but now I just felt cooling sensation on my arms.

I went towards the table.. stunned.. My friends came from behind and said - "Sell you mobile dude.. not reachable at all.. & How the hell you got in.. wow.. you seemed to have danced your shoes off".

I am still stunned and speechless, standing there.. wondering what really just happened? I still wonder what really happened?

Rutu.. ????

End of story.. unexpected and incomplete it may seem.. but may be, it may be a perfectly ended story.

More to come, hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment