Shop on Amazon.in

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lines I like

There has always been many thoughts and quotes that I like to read every now and then. Here are some of the lines that I really like to browse through when I have to kill some time.

Also, I have added these on the left panel of my blog to remain there forever. I will be updating those when I can.

-------

Be clever enough to get what you want & stupid enough to want it.

Don't be afraid to take that big step.

He has the right to criticize who has the heart to help. (Abraham Lincoln)

If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your future plans.

My funda for Life's problems - helped a lot after exams and before results


It's actually nice to keep discovering new meanings of life.

It's hard to make a comeback, when u hasn’t reached anywhere. (a friend once said - Jyoti)

Everything is possible; impossible just takes longer. (same friend again)

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. (Fight Club)

Life is the first gift, parents is the second, and understanding the third

Reputation is what men and women think of us. Character is what God and the angels know of us.

One often meets his destiny on the way he tries to avoid (Master Oogway @ Kung Fu Panda)

Nothing is truly ever lost.

If two people believe in something, really truly believe, then even the impossible is possible. (Castle)

Do you need badly enough to get over being hurt? (Castle)

One step in front of other and we will be just through this day. (Castle)

Sometimes.. I just don’t care if something is not good for me.. Happiness is under rated and long term benefits are over rated. (Dhanesh)

If you can do something for the good of others, then you have to do it; not as a choice but as a responsibility.

Secrets have huge price.

TV sets - alternative to close relationships.

No ghost is at peace until it moves on.

Robin to Ted - You don’t feel bad because you said you love me; its because after you said you love me, you let me go away. (How I met your mother)

The hottest love has the coldest end.

All perception of enemy is projection of your ego. (Revolver)

Research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing.

God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer. (true for me)

---------

More to come, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment